Sunday 21 February 2016

Is being a mother itself is confusing ???

Can’t we poor mothers have some formal education or some beginners manual to solve the biggest challenge of our life i.e. what to do and what not to do with these tiny creatures-kids?

Being a mother since last 12 years made my grey matter a volatile substance.  A section of immaculate learning says let him do what he wants to do then god forbidden can’t even imagine his downwards shooting grades which can lead me towards a heart attack. And if I dare to follow system then the world curse me for being over ambitious. While providing him food if we go by choices then the million dollar question is whose??  Mine (nutritious) vs. His (Junk). To send them for coaching’s or give your evening chills and thrills?    The veracity of my emotions lies in sleepless nights and shouting mornings.
Once heard while making them grows we evolve. Just want to ask a last question.. Whom to blame the system, our own upbringing or the baba Ranchod Dass - a trigger to my dilemma...


Still Dicey..............

No comments:

Post a Comment