Thursday 28 July 2016

Cause umeed pe Duniya kaayam hai .....

A student of mine said" ma’am.. Maa Hamesha aane wale exam ke liye yahi kehti Rahti ki Bas ye kar le phir Sab aasan Ho jayega " God knows when that time will come . Somewhere down on my heart I felt the pain of today's youngster who after studying for around 3/4th of their life and ultimately find themselves nowhere ....looking into his eyes felt guilty and indignant towards the rotten system.
He was still looking with aspiration for reply at me ... I replied, have you ever visited any astrologer.... He nodded ... I further said with ire ...he also replies the same...  cause both are the sellers of hope.... Both know that the important ingredient to motivate you is to keep you hopeful... in order to keep you persistent your mother implant dreams in your eyes without knowing that they are parallel rooted in her heart too.......

No comments:

Post a Comment