Friday 5 August 2016

Pokémon and GST.......

My son asked me yesterday morning to dress him up for school and I said GST Bill has passed let me read it. He said is it Game of super Taekwondo. I smirked and thought what to expect else of this from Pokemon generation. Then too my mother’s heart itched and I tried to explain him about GST. And a question bounced at me back that is it going to affect video games and movies. I said shut up and go to school.
Then giving it a second thought I felt where he has been wrong. He can’t go to play, thanks to education system and tuition's don’t have time to make friends and roam around independently, credit goes to savdhan India and crime petrol. Even we as parents feel safe when they are at home in front of us.
So all the old school of parenting go in vain. We can’t upbring them in the way we were nurtured. We need a completely heuristic approach. And this leads us to a stage where we ourselves are conscious of our choices and want a ready to cook manual.

Hence forth struggling with Indian school of thought and Pokemon, then too the show is going on....this is the beauty of life ...  

No comments:

Post a Comment